High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Court Recorder, Version 7.3.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of the newest version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical, state-of-the-art alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio / video recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Support for Windows 10.
- Multiple copies of the application can execute at one time on the same PC. Each instance of Liberty Court Recorder can have its own profile that will usually relate to a specific courtroom. This enables you to record multiple courtrooms on a single PC and use a different profile for each of your rooms.
- A mobile phone application can be used to enter information, such as bookmarks, and to start/stop recording.
- When using the “Find in Files” search facility, you can display the details of the docket fields or file information without opening each file and optionally copy all or some of this information to the Clipboard.
- Support for an LR-101 device that supports LEDs to identify if recording is active, switches to remotely start and stop recording, and push-buttons to remotely add bookmarks.
- You can choose which bookmarks you want to print, copy to the Clipboard, or export.
- A new Windows service has been introduced to handle communications with external devices, such as an iBoot device, an LR-101 device or a mobile phone. This service must be installed, configured, and started if you want to use such external devices with Liberty Court Recorder.
- The “Find in Files” search facility has been updated to support Windows Search which is the successor to the Indexing Service.
- A conference with a remote agent can be muted which stops transmission of the audio and video coming from the agent.
- Video from an additional channel of a multi-channel Axis camera, such as an F44 or M7014, can be received.
- Support the capture of an additional view from an Axis camera with digital PTZ, such as an M3007.
- Automatic encryption of the remote agent data across the Internet provided both sides of the connection have the required versions of the software. This requires Liberty Court Recorder 7.3 or above and Liberty Remote Agent 1.4 or above.
- Support for higher monitor resolutions.
- A 64-bit version of the program is available.
- A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
Version 7.3 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.libertyrecording.com.au.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
The Liberty Court Recorder is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Northland Systems of Minnesota (www.Northlandsys.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.Liberty Court Recorder V7.3