High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of the newest version of the Liberty Interview Recording system for law enforcement interview recording. The Liberty Interview Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
Enhancements in Version 3.1 include:
- A USB light from Delcom Products can be used to indicate when recording is active.
- Support for Vivotek IP cameras is now included in the Recorder.
- Export a dcr file to MP4 format is now supported. Using this export facility, you can also create a portable version of a recording file by choosing to create a separate meta-data file. In addition to the MP4 file, an html file will be created that you can view through the browser of your choice. This allows you to play the video, listen to the audio, and use bookmarks within the file, without the need for a separate Player program.
- A “Find in LWA” feature has been added that allows you to search for files processed by Liberty Web Access.
- A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
The V3.1 Player program can be used to playback recordings made by any of the previous versions of the Liberty Recorder program.
Version 3.1 of both the Liberty Interview Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.LibertyRecording.com) for more information.