High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Court Recorder, Version 7.8.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of the newest version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
- Display clocks, can now be replaced with a simple customizable web page. This allows the time to be displayed on a web page along with the status of the Recorder.
- Digital certificates can be added to ensure recordings have not been altered.
- The Liberty Helper Service can send e-mail notification on the status of the Recorder .
- When a user takes control of a room via Liberty Network Monitor, the Recorder displays a special icon in the Action area on the main window.
Liberty Court Player
- A “Find in LWA” feature has been added that allows you to search for files processed by LibertyWeb Access.
- Digital certificates can be used to ensure recordings have not been altered.
- When using a foot pedal, you can have a recording paused when the pedal is released. This keeps the video window active.
- A Sound Image window provides a graphical representation of the audio levels across an entire recording file.
A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
Version 7.8 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.LibertyRecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at sales@LibertyRecording.com.au for further details.