High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Meeting Recorder, Version 4.2.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Meeting Recorder for recording city councils and other other meetings. The Liberty Meeting Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical, state-of-the-art alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio / video recording system onto a personal computer.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Support for the Axis P8221 Audio Unit
- Support for the Axis M70 Series video encoders.
- Support for recording multiple streams thru a single Axis IP camera.
- Support for the Epiphan VGADVI Broadcaster. This device can capture various video sources, including SD video and HDMI.
- Support for some Pelco IP cameras.
- A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
Version 4.2 of the Liberty Meeting Recorder is available immediately.
The Liberty Meeting Recorder is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Northland Systems of Minnesota (www.Northlandsys.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at email@example.com for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.