High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Court Recorder, Version 7.2.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of the newest version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical, state-of-the-art alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio / video recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Support for our Remote Agent thru the Liberty Remote Agent Server. The Remote Agent facility allows remote sessions with the recording application that may be seen and heard in the courtroom.
- Enhancements for the Split File facility, including the manual “Split Now” facility.
- Support for the Axis P8221 Audio Module.
- Support for the Axis M70 series module that allows the user to select from a number of analog video streams.
- Support for capturing multiple video streams from Axis Multi-Stream cameras.
- Support for the Epiphan VGADVI Broadcaster.
- Support for allowing the Player program to attach files to the recording file.
- A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
Version 7.2 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.libertyrecording.com.au.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
The Liberty Court Recorder is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Northland Systems of Minnesota (www.Northlandsys.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.