High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Court Recorder, Version 7.0.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical, state-of-the-art alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio / video recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Support for a Remote Agent that may be used to connect across the Internet to the Recording PC where the audio and optional video are captured.
- Support for both Panasonic and Pelco IP cameras has been added to the Recorder program.
- Support for the simultaneous recording of up to 8 video feeds.
- Support for the use of the integrated H.264 video codec that comes as part of the Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems.
- Support for a new command line install setting to allow for the specification of an input configuration file at install time.
- Certified as W8 Compliant by Microsoft.
- A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
Version 7.0 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.libertyrecording.com.au.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
The Liberty Court Recorder is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Northland Systems of Minnesota (www.Northlandsys.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.