High Criteria today announced the immediate availability of a version of the Liberty Player program to playback .dcr audio / video files on both Apple iPad and iPhone devices. This Player program allows users to playback audio / video files recorded by the Liberty Recorder on either an iPad or an iPhone. The notes associated with the file are displayed and used to jump playback to any defined point in the recording file.
Follow this link to the Liberty Player page, where you will see a link to the Apple website to download the Liberty iPad / iPhone Player Program.This Player is available at no cost, to anyone wanting to playback Liberty audio / video files.
Files can be transferred to either the iPad or the iPhone by following these steps:
- connect the device to your PC with the USB cable that came with the device
- go to the iTunes “Device tab” and select your device
- go to the iTunes “Apps => File Sharing” facility
- go to the selection in the File Sharing facility that says “The Apps listed below can transfer documents between your [device] and this computer.”
- You must select the Liberty Player App and then you must “Add” to the list of dcr files on the device
This procedure will move the dcr files from the PC onto your iPad or iPhone.
Liberty Recording systems are available through local re-sellers such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) Loffler Business Systems of Minnesota (www.Loffler.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Audio Data Systems Inc (www.audasy.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.