High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Court Recorder, Version 7.4.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of the newest version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical, state-of-the-art alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio / video recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in Version 7.4 include:
- Audio and video data can now be streamed by the Recorder in MSE (Media Source Extensions) and HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) formats. MSE and HLS are recognized standards for the HTML5 protocol. The data is encoded and written to a folder on the recording PC which can then be made available to users via a web page. See this page for further details about Liberty Recorder support for MSE and HLS streaming formats.
- Further integration with Windows Explorer allows you to display the details of docket fields without opening a recording file. Using Windows Explorer, you can hover your mouse over a file to display docket information, click on a file to display docket information in the Detail panel, select which fields of a docket you want to have displayed in the Windows Explorer interface, and display docket information using the Detail tab under File – Properties. See this page for further details this new, enhanced integration with Windows Explorer.
- A new audio processing algorithm called Channel Activity Detector (CAD) can be used to automatically insert a bookmark into a recording each time a different channel becomes most prominent. These bookmarks can be inserted by the Recorder program as a recording is taking place or they can be inserted by the Player program during transcription playback.
- Pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls are available on the Video Preview window when these are supported by the camera. Preset positions can also be used with an Axis PTZ camera.
- You can identify a remote agent as a preferred agent and optionally display only preferred agents in the Connect to Agent window. Also, when Liberty Court Recorder starts, it can automatically connect to the remote agent you have identified as the default agent.
- A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
Version 7.4 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.libertyrecording.com.au.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
The Liberty Court Recorder is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Northland Systems of Minnesota (www.Northlandsys.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at email@example.com for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.