High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Court Recorder, Version 6.3.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical, state-of-the-art alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Support for video recording with IP cameras from Axis and Sony.
- Support for the Euresys Picolo video capture card using on-board H.264 compression.
- Support for recording multiple, independent video streams from a single courtroom into a single recording file.
- Support for real-time video playback in the recorder program, while recording continues.
- The ability to display additional diagnostic information, such as the status of mirror file operations.
- A number of other internal updates and improvements.
Version 6.3 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.libertyrecording.com.au.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
The Liberty Interview Recorder is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Northland Systems of Minnesota (www.Northlandsys.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at email@example.com for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.