High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of Liberty Court Recorder Version 4.2.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Printing options for bookmarks and file notes allow you to add a title, change the font, print page numbers, and preview the printed output.
- Maximum frame rate for video recording has increased from 20 fps to 30 fps to allow for the recording of TV quality recordings.
- Support for display clocks from Applied Technical Systems.
- Special bookmarks, called dockets, that can be used to distinguish cases within the same file.
- In the Player, noise suppression and tone adjustment controls have been added.
- Video may now be exported as an AVI type file.
- A range of other reliability enhancements were also introduced.
Version 4.2 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are immediately available and may be downloaded for evaluation and purchased from the Liberty web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please contact High Criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.