High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of Liberty Court Recorder Version 2.0.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements to the system include:
- The ability to continue to record proceedings while at the same time, playing back a portion of previously recorded material.
- The ability to simultaneously record the proceedings to multiple drives, for back-up and archive.
- Enhanced visual indicators to display the active channels and the channels being monitored.
- A private area was introduced into the bookmarks feature so that private notes may be taken.
- Other usability and stability enhancements were also introduced.
Version 2.0 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are immediately available and may be downloaded for evaluation and purchased from the Liberty web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please contact High Criteria at email@example.com for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.