High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of the Liberty Court Recorder, Version 7.6.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio / video recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of the newest version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical, state-of-the-art alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio / video recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in Version 7.6 include:
- A conference recording facility allows Liberty Court Recorder to directly capture video from a third-party application, such as Skype, and record it into a dcr file.
- Video streams from different sources can now use different types of compression. By default, hardware compression will be used whenever possible.
- An Axis joystick can be used to control the positioning of an Axis PZT IP camera. Joystick buttons can also be used to set preset positions.
- Enhanced user interface including a new Menu button to provide access to menus in a vertical format and an alternative way of customizing the various toolbars within the product.
- Support for Exporting a dcr file to MP4 format. Using this export facility you can also create a portable version of a recording file by choosing to create a separate meta-data file. In addition to the MP4 file, an html file will be created that you can view through a browser of your choice. This allows you to play the video, listen to the audio, and use bookmarks within the file.
- A number of other internal updates and enhancements.
The V7.6 Player program can be used to playback recordings made by any of the previous versions of the Liberty Recorder program.
Version 7.6 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.libertyrecording.com.au.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
The Liberty Court Recorder is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Northland Systems of Minnesota (www.Northlandsys.com), BIS Digital Systems (www.BISDigital.com) and Gramco Business Communications (www.GramcoRecording.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.libertyrecording.com.au) for more information.
Please contact High Criteria at email@example.com for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.