High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of Liberty Court Recorder Version 6.0.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Users may attach documents to the recording files. Attached documents are imbedded into the recording file and are saved within it. Attached documents may be Word files, PDF files, image files, or any other standard Windows file.
- The Recorder application now supports streaming of the recording in real-time. Users may take advantage of this feature to stream the proceedings internally to staff or to a wider Internet audience. For a wider audience, implementations must make use of the Microsoft Media Server to facilitate streaming to multiple parties.
- Configuration options may now be imported and exported, including a separate import and export for Text Substitutions.
- Defaults may now be specified for any of the Docket style bookmark fields.
- The lists of pre-defined bookmarks may be sorted by column.
- Additional technical enhancements.
Version 6.0 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are available immediately. The Player may be downloaded from the High Criteria web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please contact High Criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.