High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of Liberty Court Recorder Version 5.2.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Enhanced text substitution capabilities, including the ability to use abbreviations that allow you to quickly enter any amount of predefined text, support for multi-line text, and the use of colors for text.
- A bookmark can be assigned a color, which allows you to highlight or classify bookmarks. For example, you can use different colored bookmarks to differentiate child witnesses, sensitive information, etc.
- Export a file, including bookmarks, audio, and video to PDF format. The media file can be created and saved separately from the PDF document so that the audio/video links will work properly after you move the file onto a Windows Media Server folder to be streamed to the end users.
- Export a dcr file as a Windows Media file (wma, wmv).
In the Network Monitor, the number of rooms you can monitor has been increased to 32 and each room may be assigned a unique name.
- Also in the Network Monitor, different users can monitor the same room at the same time, while at most, one user can control that room.
Version 5.2 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are immediately available and may be downloaded for evaluation and purchased from the Liberty web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please contact High Criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.