High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of Liberty Court Recorder Version 5.1.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- Support for Windows Vista, including certification as “Designed for Windows Vista”.
- The SPEEX codec is now used for the default sound quality of recordings.
- Visual styles in Windows XP and Windows Vista are now supported, which allow you to change the visual style of the user interface.
- The programs are now packaged as an MSI file and use the Windows Installer for installation.
- When exporting a file to an audio CD, the Player burns the CD itself without the use of a system burning wizard (Windows XP and Vista only).
- You can open a file in listen-only mode, which allows you to listen to a file but prevents you from making any updates.
- And a range of other features including reliability and availability enhancements were introduced.
Version 5.1 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are immediately available. The Player may be downloaded from the Liberty web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please contact High Criteria at email@example.com for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.
The Liberty Recording system is available through local re-sellers in the United States such as JCG Technologies of Scottsdale Arizona (www.JCGTechnologies.com), Loffler Business Systems of Minnesota (www.Loffler.com), BIS Digital Systems of Florida (www.BISDigital.com) and Audio Data Systems Inc of North Carolina (www.audasy.com) and directly through High Criteria Inc.
Please see the Liberty Recording website (www.LibertyRecording.com) for more information.