High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of Liberty Court Recorder Version 4.5.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- When predefined bookmarks are used, there is a visual indication that the bookmark has been used.
- Improvements to the Predefined Bookmarks window including the ability to append a number of pre-defined bookmark files, the ability to high-light pre-defined bookmarks with colors, and the ability to move pre-defined bookmarks up and down in the list.
- Improvements to the Text Subsitution facility including the ability to move the substitutions up and down in the list, and a menu that allows you to perform all actions using a menu selection.
- Support for special characters and symbols in the fields used for bookmarks and dockets.
- In the Liberty Player, a selection panel has been added to the main Liberty Court Player window. On this panel, you can use a slider and other controls to select part of a recording. This is particularly useful when you want to export only part of a file.
- Again in the Liberty Player, online playback allows you to play back a file as it is being mirrored.
- And a range of other features including reliability and availability enhancements were introduced.
Version 4.5 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are immediately available. The no-cost Liberty Player may be downloaded from the Liberty web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please contact High Criteria at email@example.com for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.