High Criteria Inc. Announces the Immediate Availability of Liberty Court Recorder Version 4.4.
High Criteria Inc, a world leader in computer audio recording systems, today announced the immediate availability of an updated version of the Liberty Court Recording system for recording courtroom and other legal proceedings. The Liberty Court Recorder is a digital recording application that runs on a PC or laptop and records multiple audio channels directly to the computer hard-drive.
The Liberty System offers an economical alternative for those wanting to move away from tape systems such as the Sony BM 246 and incorporate the benefits of a digital audio recording system into the courtroom.
Enhancements in this release include:
- The ability to “Seal” all or part of a recording file. The Seal function allows sites to add an extra level of protection to recording files. The Seal facility is invoked with the click of a button. Only authorized users will have access to recordings that are sealed.
- The Liberty Network Monitor program has been introduced. The Network Monitor allows authorized operators to monitor, control and make notes for up to 4 courtrooms at one time. The audio and video from each courtroom is available to the operator. The Network Monitor can be used by reporters in Control Room setups where one reporter is responsible for recording and monitoring multiple courtrooms.
- The ability to change the columns that are displayed, their titles, and the order in which they appear when working with bookmarks, dockets, and predefined bookmarks, in the Liberty Recorder and when using Definition Editor.
- Support for a full-screen view that makes it easier for operators using a touch screen monitor.
- An audible alert may be generated when sound levels are absent in all channels. This alert can be used to inform the operator in the case of a problem with the audio system.
- A thin view has been introduced for the Liberty Player application.
- And a range of other features including reliability and availability enhancements were introduced.
Version 4.4 of both the Liberty Recorder and the no-cost Player are immediately available. The Liberty Player may be downloaded at no cost from the Liberty web site at www.LibertyRecording.com.
Portable configurations suitable for use with a laptop computer are also available.
Please contact High Criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Please follow this link to the Liberty Recording home page.